Monday, January 29, 2007

Rogers

This stock has been on a tear. I've been watching it for a while and to me it looks expensive, and has for the last 6 months. That being said it just keeps rising and analyst keep recommending it as a buy. I know they do have some strong growth in their wireless business but with a P/E of almost 60 and a 2007 estimated forward P/E of 31 it looks expensive to me especially while Telus (another aggressive grower) is trading at a current P/E of 20 and 16.7 X next years estimated earnings. So basically either I’m missing something or RCI.B is overvalued. I know some of you out there would disagree (ie- every Rogers shareholder) so come on tell me what am I missing?

1 comment:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Now hears a guy thats not afriad to tell it like it is.